Click here to download our most recent publication from Pastoral Ministries, “Following the Death of a Loved One.” This provides a survivor following the death of a loved one a step by step guideline on the myriad of things that must be done at a time it is difficult to even remember your name!
Faith Stepping Stones is a program designed to recognize, teach, explore, and celebrate the different components of faith formation in a child’s life. This program provides a way for families and the church community to be active participants in each child’s spiritual journey and discovery.
* 3 & 4 year olds receive Prayer Pillows
* Kindergarten & 1st graders learn the Lord’s Prayer and then help lead the congregation in prayer
* 2nd graders learn about the different components of our worship service, and then participate on their special Sunday
* 3rd graders receive their own Bibles on their special Sunday
* 4th & 5th graders learn about communion and have a chance to make the bread. They then participate in the serving of communion on their Sunday
The group shares concerns and challenges as they care for loved ones with dementia or Alzheimer’s and usually meets one Monday of the month. For more information, contact the Rev. Christie Demura.