I’m New Here
“I was hungry and you gave me food, I was thirsty and you gave me drink, I was a stranger and you welcomed me.” – Matthew 25:35
Also known as Coffee with Clergy. We meet multiple times a year for coffee, conversation, and tours of Saint Margaret’s, giving newcomers (and current congregants) an opportunity to look behind the scenes and get to know our Clergy and Vestry. Questions like, “What’s behind the altar?” and “Where do they keep the wine?” are answered. Click here for more information.
Newcomer’s Happy Hour Social
Once a quarter we meet with all newcomers, Clergy, and Vestry to socialize and get to know one another over food and drink! Sharing stories, and deepening connections. Click here for more information.
Baptism & Confirmation
Baptism and Confirmation are beloved celebrations at Saint Margaret’s, for more information go to Baptism & Confirmation.
- Programs for children
- Programs for youth
- Adult Education
- What’s the Episcopal Church about?
- What’s happening at Saint Margaret’s
- Becoming a member of Saint Margaret’s
Stay in touch!
- Subscribe to Saint Margaret’s newsletter, click here.
- Follow us on Facebook, and Instagram!
- Would you like to have a member of the clergy reach out to you? Email our Pastoral Care Team by, clicking here.