“And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come.” – Matthew 24:14
Would you like to share an event, opportunity or announcement in Saint Margaret’s Dear People, Sunday Paper, TV Announcements, or Social Media? Please use the Communications Request Form below. (This is not the same as reserving a space for your meeting or event.)
Use of the Communications Request Form ensures that key information is provided to Saint Margaret’s, and guarantees that the information is forwarded to the appropriate person. You can submit photos by making a note in the “Special Notes” box of the form below, and sending JPEG files to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not submit flyers.
- Deadline for submission of announcements: end of the day Tuesday (before the Sunday in question).
- Priority is given to events and activities happening in the next 2 weeks and connected to a Saint Margaret’s ministry.
Space Criteria for Announcements
There are so many things happening on campus that we have developed some criteria for allotting space in publication and on the website. The general order of priority is as follows:
- Events happening on campus and directly connected to a ministry of Saint Margaret’s.
- Events happening off campus but directly connected to/affiliated with a ministry of Saint Margaret’s.
- Events happening on campus, but not directly connected to a ministry of Saint Margaret’s
- Events happening off campus, not directly connected to a ministry of Saint Margaret’s but of interest to or in support of established ministries at our Church.
Complete Form Below
This form is intended to publicize events that are taking place at Saint Margaret’s, or for events which are supported by a Saint Margaret’s ministry. If your announcement does not match these criteria, please note that it may not have priority for our publications. If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com
Note: This is not a space reservation form. To reserve a space at Saint Margaret’s, please complete a Facilities Request Form.