Click here to download our most recent publication from Pastoral Ministries, “Following the Death of a Loved One.” This provides a survivor following the death of a loved one a step by step guideline on the myriad of things that must be done at a time it is difficult to even remember your name!
Faith Stepping Stones is a program designed to recognize, teach, explore, and celebrate the different components of faith formation in a child’s life. This program provides a way for families and the church community to be active participants in each child’s spiritual journey and discovery.
* 3 & 4 year olds receive Prayer Pillows
* Kindergarten & 1st graders learn the Lord’s Prayer and then help lead the congregation in prayer
* 2nd graders learn about the different components of our worship service, and then participate on their special Sunday
* 3rd graders receive their own Bibles on their special Sunday
* 4th & 5th graders learn about communion and have a chance to make the bread. They then participate in the serving of communion on their Sunday